** In line with government restrictions, no more than 10 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home. Please observe physical distancing while waiting to view an open home.
** Please follow COVID-19 guidelines and do not enter an open home if you have COVID-19 symptoms
Just a few minutes away from the Woden town centre shops and Government departments, Mawson shops and a short walk from local schools/public transport, this neat and tidy three-bedroom home is in the perfect choice for a family.
- Striking open plan living/dining area embraces outdoor flow between a large dinning / entertaining area with decks either side catch the rising or setting sun.
- Large hardwood screened off deck with established tree canopy cover at the front of the property.
- Dinning / living flows through to a covered private rear deck with bamboo screening at the rear.
- Spacious master bedroom walk through robe to private ensuite.
- Double glazed and gas hot water
- Ducted heating/air conditioning, automated single garage door with raised ceiling for storage.
- Feature gas fire place, stone clad for those cozy winter evenings.
Block Size: 477 m2
Residence: 136.80 m2
Garage: 23.60 m2
Total Living: 160.40 m2
Rates: $679 approximate per quarter
Land Tax: $966 approximate per quarter
** The information contained in this ad is accurate to the best of our knowledge but we cannot determine its accuracy. It is best advised to make your own enquiries.